Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Post card size Collages






Well I have finally been able to make some bigger collages. I wanted to work in a 4"x6" size. I think I am going to go bigger on the next collage pieces I make. I did have fun making these, but I did notice that I wasn't in my comfort zone while I made them. While I'm making collage pieces I want to be able to do it without feeling like I'm holding back...I did feel like I was holding back, and trying to be safe. These collages are available for trade.
The Paper Doll Collages have quotes in their dress/skirt.


Top to Bottom:

Birdie Collage I, Birdie Collage II, Birdie Collage III

Paper Doll Collage I(with the pink hair band)-"Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society"~William MakePeace Thakeray

Paper Doll Collage II-"If I create from the heart, nearly everything works; if from the head, almost nothing."~Marc Chagall

No comments: