Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thirty Days of Creating-Day 1

I will be trying to create something for the next thirty days be it art, a poem, photography, etc. This is being done by several members in the CoachCreativeSpace.com forum. Thanks to Dan, who is very encouraging, I'm looking forward to jump starting my creative endeavors since it has been a bit stagnant for awhile. :)
Note: I will be posting work a day late, but the work itself will have been done on the actual date posted.

Here is Day 1-10.21.08 This is a mixed media post card. I really love texture so I used decorative paper napkins with a layer of gesso on top on paper for acrylic paints so it is sturdy and able to take on more layers.
I will be working on this some more this evening :) Until tomorrow, have a Great Day!




No comments: