Thursday, February 14, 2008

2x2 Challenge and Ticket Stub Art


This post includes a 2x2 challenge I'm in, and also a ticket stub portrait I am doing for a friend.

The 2x2 piece was interesting to do. I thought it would easier than the 1x1" or inchies as they are also called. It was a little more of a challenge to me. In the end I did like the results :)

The ticket stub portrait was really fun for me to do. I had never thought of trying to draw on a ticket stub until my friend asked me to make one. I really enjoyed it. I really like how it turned out too!

3 comments:

justthesmallstuff said...

These are both great!!!!!!!

Katherine S said...

these are great!! I esp. like the subway ticket!!! :)

Eclectic Works said...

Thank you both for your kind comments! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)